Discover the pristine beauty of North Stradbroke Island on your 4WD eco tour with award-winning operator, Straddie Kingfisher Tours. Located on Brisbane's doorstep, this natural wonderland offers an array of magnificent marine life, kilometres of white sandy beaches and unspoilt lakes.
Things to do on your 4WD Eco Tour:
- Spot majestic Humpback whales (June – November)
- Admire kilometres of white sandy beaches
- Spot marine life including dolphins, turtles and manta rays from many vantage points on the island
- Learn about the rich cultural history of North Stradbroke Island from your experienced guide
- Spot koalas at Amity Point
- Have lots of fun and take lots of photos!