Located on Trans Island Road, Dunwich, the North Stradbroke Island Golf Club is a Par 70, 5258 metres, 9 hole golf course and offers scenic views of Moreton Bay and the Glasshouse Mountains.
The Club welcomes golfers to the course and can also cater for social groups (Booking Essential). The club house offers full bar and catering facilities.
- 9 hole golf course with 18 tees
- Open 7 days a week for golf, breakfast and lunch
- Equipment available for hire
- Families and all age groups welcome
- Free Putt Putt for all ages
- Free tea and coffee for visitors
- Lots of koalas, kangaroos, butcher birds and magpies
- Golf carts available for wildlife spotting
- Sundowners by arrangement
Phone (07) 3409 9999.