The Southern Bay Islands Weekend Special allows island residents to leave their island on Saturday afternoon, spend Saturday night and Sunday morning on the mainland and return to their island on Sunday afternoon.
The fare rules for this product are as follows:
- Return price is $50 for a car up to 5.4m in length
- Trailers travel at standard rates
- The fare is available on Saturday journeys from 11:45 onwards departing Russell, with the consequent departure times off the other islands
- The return journey on Sunday afternoon from Redland Bay is available on trips from 11:45 onwards
- Passengers returning to their islands any day after their scheduled Sunday will incur the difference in cost between a standard island resident fare
- Valid for registered Southern Moreton Bay Island residents only
Paid bookings are confirmed – this is not a standby fare. Payment must be made at the time of booking. Exclusion dates apply.
Spaces are limited, subject to availability, and are capped in response to capacity demands.