North Stradbroke Island Amendment and Cancellation Policy
- Changes to booked fares may incur an amendment fee.
- The current amendment fee is $10 per one way journey. The amendment fee is waived for changes made online.
- Online changes are closed off one hour prior to departure.
- Reservations staff are available to assist with changes after the online option has been closed off – these changes will incur the amendment fee.
- Cancellations of bookings will incur a cancellation fee. The current cancellation fee is $10 per one way journey.
- Bookings cancelled 48 hours or more before travel will be refunded, less the cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled within 48 hours of travel will receive a credit balance available for re-use within 6 months, minus the cancellation fee. NO refund will be given.
- If there is no notice of cancellation or a no show for the booked voyage, then there is NO refund and the full fare is forfeited.
You must arrive at the departure point at the stated time, which is 20 mins prior to sailing. Please refer to your Booking Confirmation.
Southern Moreton Bay Islands Cancellation Policy
- When cancelling up to 48 hours prior to travel, then a full refund can be given.
- If the booking is cancelled within 48 hours of travel time then the booking can be transferred to another date within 12 months, but NO refund will be given. This also applies to the return portion of the ticket.
- If there is no notice of cancellation or no show, then there is NO refund.
Conditions of Carriage (NSI & SMBI services)
All passengers’ vehicles and goods are transported subject to the following conditions:
- The term “we” and similar terms mean Stradbroke Ferries Pty Ltd (ABN 63 009 725 713) and its servants and agents.
- By travelling on our vessels you agree to these conditions.
- You warrant that you were acting as agent for each of the passengers who travel under the authority of this contract.
- We will not be liable for loss, damage, delay or injury (including direct or consequential loss, damage, delay or injury) to any property or any person connected in any way with:
- our carriage of passengers, vehicles and other goods
- services ancillary to that carriage
- any activities on or in the vicinity of the vessel including embarking or disembarking even where resulting in whole or in part from any act or omission by us or due to our negligence or misconduct.
- No oral representations concerning our liability which conflict with or detract from these conditions will be binding.
- For your safety and the safety of others you must obey all instructions given by our employees.
- We may decline to transport any person, vehicle or goods without giving any reason. We may cancel or vary any scheduled trip without notice.
- Warranties implied in this contract by any legislation are included only to the extent that they must be included. Otherwise they are excluded.
- If you wish to make any claim against us in respect of our carriage of you, other passengers, your vehicle or goods, you must do so within 3 months of the date on which the carriage occurred.
- To the extent this contract relates to the consignment of goods, the amended Hague Rules are to govern this contract as if it were a bill of lading
Other Terms and Conditions
- Smoking is Prohibited on all our vessels
- False declaration of your vehicle’s measurements may result in your vehicle being left behind.
- Length of caravan / trailer is the overall length of the loaded unit measured from the tow ball to the end of your load.