WIN a workout on water and wheels with pro-surfer Sally Fitzgibbons! - 15 October 16
On Friday morning (October 21), one of Australia’s biggest names in surfing, Sally Fitzgibbons, will be in town to try out some fun, new fitness classes with locals ahead of the Brisbane Fitness & Health Expo, including a floating exercise class on a huge 67-metre Stradbroke Ferries vehicle ferry and yoga on a Sunstate Charters coach.
Bringing her love of fitness and water together, Sally will lead a 30-minute floating exercise class down the river on the enormous Minjerrabah ferry, which will take the morning off its usual Stradbroke Island route and instead make a very rare trip down the Brisbane River.
In addition to Sally’s floating workout, locals will also try out a range of new exercise classes, including a unique seated yoga and meditation session aboard a bus, a “slippery” core work out with XR Slide, a wild bodyweight training session with ZUU and a yoga class with a live musical twist by Yoga Australia.
On the sail back, participants will enjoy exercise recovery tea from The Organic Trainer and free massages from Australian Institute of Fitness massage therapists.
The boat trip runs from 7am – 1030am (if you’re making your own way to Holt St Wharf, Pinkenbah) or 6.20am-11am, if you’d like to catch the ‘yoga bus’ to the wharf (return trip from South Bank).
Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter is Stradbroke Ferries of 12 Emmett Drive, Cleveland QLD 4163
- Entries close at 10am Wednesday 19 October 2016
- To enter the competition you must provide a valid email address via the Facebook competition page
- Winner will be notified by email
- Only one entry per person
- Prize cannot be transferred
- Staff and immediate family of the Promoter, Stradbroke Island Holidays or SeaLink are not eligible to enter
- Stradbroke Ferries reserves the right to alter the competition format, prize offering, and terms and conditions at their discretion without prior notice
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Stradbroke Ferries and not to Facebook. Participants accept that content posted to their Facebook pages by the Promoter is public and viewable by everyone.
- Each entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter, its staff, agents, contractors and the hosts of the Prize package and Facebook against all liability (including tax liability), cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of the prize, participation in the promotion or any incident or accident that may arise during the accommodation stay including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise. The entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter will not be liable for any loss suffered by the entrant that may arise from the use by the entrant of any personal property (including motor vehicle)
- By accepting the prize, the winner and the winner’s travel companion agrees that the Promoters may use their name, likeness, appearance, voice and biographical information for promotional and publicity purposes. The entrants will co-operate with the Promoter in this regard and should the entrant unreasonably refuse to allow the Promoter to use their image or details then the Promoter may, in their sole discretion withdraw the whole or part of the prize package from the entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision concerning any aspect of this competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Commenting is closed for this article.