#SummeronStraddie Photo Competition - 13 December 16
Enter the competition in 3 easy steps:
1. Do what you LOVE (but it has to be on North Stradbroke Island!)
2. Get creative and take a photo
Terms & Conditions
1. The Promoter is Stradbroke Ferries of 12 Emmett Drive, Cleveland QLD 4163, part of the SeaLink Travel Group. ABN 63009 725 713.
2. This is a photo competition for images taken on North Stradbroke Island. There are two ways to enter;
I. Post your Straddie photo to the Stradbroke Ferries Facebook page with the hashtag #summeronstraddie
II. Post your photo on Instagram and use the hashtag #summeronstraddie
3. Upon entry, permission is given by the entrant for Stradbroke Ferries and SeaLink Travel Group to republish the image for promotional purposes or otherwise.
4. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. In consideration of the Promoter offering the prize package, entrants, by using the #summeronstraddie hashtag, are deemed to have accepted and agree to these terms and conditions and are bound by them.
5. The competition commences on Tuesday 13th December at 10am and closes on Sunday 22nd January 2017 at 5pm EST.
6. Entry is open to all Australian residents 18 years of age or over. Proof of age may be requested.
8. Entrants may submit multiple entries. The Promoters reserve the right in their absolute discretion to disqualify:
I. any entries that tamper with, or attempt to tamper with the entry process;
II. any entries that the Promoters consider manipulative, unrepresentative, or disproportionate;
III. any individuals found entering who corrupt or affect, or attempt to corrupt or affect, the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the entry process.
9. Staff and immediate family of the Promoter or SeaLink Travel Group are not eligible to enter.
10. The winner will be selected by the Promoter based on creativity and quality of entry. The photo must be taken on North Stradbroke Island.
11. The drawing of the prize will be conducted at the office of Stradbroke Ferries, 12 Emmett Drive, Cleveland QLD 4163 on Monday 23rd January 2017. The prize winner will be notified by direct message on Facebook or Instagram, and must acknowledge receipt of the message within 14 days. If the prize is not claimed within 14 days it will be forfeited and a redraw will take place on Monday 6th February 2017.
12. The prize consists of 2 nights’ accommodation in a 1 bedroom garden level apartment at Samarinda Holiday Apartments for 2 people, a return vehicle ferry transfer with Stradbroke Ferries including morning/afternoon tea, a $50.00 meal voucher with Stradbroke Island Beach Hotel | Spa Resort, an Eat Drink & Be Straddie recipe book, a Goompi Trail tour and an I Love Straddie gift pack. Total prize value: $710.00.
13. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
14. All components of the prize are subject to operator and product availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. All other expenses including alcohol shall be the responsibility of the prize winner and travel companions.
16. Prize is valid only for 6 months from draw date and must be taken in one consecutive holiday period.
17. No component of the prize is exchangeable, or redeemable for cash.
18. Prize is not transferable.
19. Once booked and confirmed, any further cancellations or date changes are subject to the operator’s own policy, and at the prize winner’s own expense.
20. Travel insurance is not provided and the Promoter recommends obtaining comprehensive travel insurance (at the prize winner and travel companions’ own expense) prior to travel.
21. The Promoters may cancel the holiday prize and itinerary without notice should the prize winner or their travel companion engage in any inappropriate, illegal or immoral behaviour, use excessive alcohol, artificial stimulants or illegal drugs, or act in any manner which brings the Promoter or any person or organisation involved in the promotion into public disrepute.
22. Each entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter, its staff, agents, contractors and the hosts of the Prize package and Facebook and Instagram against all liability (including tax liability), cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of the prize, participation in the promotion or any incident or accident that may arise during the accommodation stay including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise. The entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter will not be liable for any loss suffered by the entrant that may arise from the use by the entrant of any personal property (including motor vehicle) during the accommodation stay.
23. By accepting the prize, the winner and the winner’s travel companions agree that the Promoters may use their name, likeness, appearance, voice and biographical information for promotional and publicity purposes. The entrants will co-operate with the Promoter in this regard and should the entrant unreasonably refuse to allow the Promoter to use their image or details then the Promoter may, in their sole discretion withdraw the whole or part of the prize package from the entrant.
24. The Promoter’s decision concerning any aspect of this competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
Commenting is closed for this article.